Compact Front End 2 Ton Wheel Loader YN490 Turbo Charged Engine
1. Products Description
In general, for construction machinery, the four most important factors are: price, quality, operation, and after-sales.
The amount of shovel material and the stability of the loader depend on the cooperation of the loader frame.
The flexibility and light operation mainly depends on the hydraulic system of the loader.
The low failure rate depends on quality as well as the after-sales service.
MCLLROY wheel Loaders are widely used in the construction, municipal engineering, urban and rural gardens, lime, sand, cement factories, mines and other enterprises and institutions and departments. It is particularity applied to the narrow space for the loading operation of stone,sand and other construction materials.
MCL 932/ZL 932
Yun Nei 490 Supercharged
EU Stage II
Max. Travel Speed
265 torque converter
Hydraulic Cycle time - lift
≤ 7 s
3. Details and Advantages
The main components of the loader are used brand-name manufacturer's products, interchangeability of good, reliable, well-resourced parts.
1) Engine:Domestic famous engines ,green/turbocharged/inter-cooled engine.
3) Axle: Heavy-duty axle ,planetary reduction ,solid and durable ,with the corresponding tires ,for the loader to provide.
4) Hydraulic system:After the rise of force ,high discharge automatic flat working device,short operation time, improve the work efficiency.
The inspection is as important as any other procedure. After checking the tire pressure,level of bucket,hydraulic oil,bolts and track width,MCLLROY technicians usually need to inspect the followings(Parts II) :
1) Check the meters reading on dash board inside the cab,including
n brake pump pressure: 0.4-0.8;
n lubricant oil pressure: 0.2-0.6;
n water temperature: check if it is too high after the testing;
n torque converter pressure: 2.2-2.4
n (at full load and step heavily on the accelerate pedal)
2) Check if head light, tail light, on and off switch of different functions, and radio operating normally, if electric wires are exposed.