Heavy Equipment Small Wheel Loader Bucket Capacity 1.4cbm
1. Products Description of MCLLROY Wheel Loader
In general, for construction machinery, the four most important factors are: price, quality, operation, and after-sales.
The amount of shovel material and the stability of the loader depend on the cooperation of the loader frame.
The flexibility and light operation mainly depends on the hydraulic system of the loader.
The low failure rate depends on quality as well as the after-sales service.
MCLLROY wheel Loaders are widely used in the construction, municipal engineering, urban and rural gardens, lime, sand, cement factories, mines and other enterprises and institutions and departments. It is particularity applied to the narrow space for the loading operation of stone,sand and other construction materials.
2. Specificationof MCLLROY Wheel Loader
Yunnei 4102 Supercharged
EU Stage II
3. Details and Advantages of MCLLROY Compact Wheel Loader
1) Using the Yunnei National II engine which has the advantage of high efficiency and durability, making it popular in agricultural and small-scale construction projects.
2) Cast steel Large hub reduction axle, classic and durable.
3) The horizontal frame design effectively protects the gearbox and steering cylinder.
4) The loader has a high chassis and a minimum ground clearance of 29 cm, making it suitable for mountain, farm and mining operations.
4.Production linesof MCLLROY Wheel Loader
A complete production process mainly includes: material procurement-steel plate cutting-welding-spray painting -drying-assembly-inspection
Normally, the spray painting process includes hanging the parts, spraying primer or first layer coating, baking finish, spraying second layer coating, baking finish, drying in three different temperature.
The workers in charge of hanging will check if the part has dust and oil, anything that will affect painting, which will be removed.
There are two worker at Station 1 to do the painting on one side of the part.
Another 2 workers at Station 2 will paint the other side, and the third worker will check if there is any spot missing and repaint.
Next is our baking room and No. 1 to No. 3 drying machines.
Pick up station workers use forklift to transfer the finished parts to the part's corresponding storage place, which is usually next to the production line.
Some factories only hire one person to take care of the spray painting to cut the cost. It is hard to control the painting quality like that.
Our technicians in the painting process are supposed to control the painting flow rate just right, without over painting, and the thickness of each surface should be balanced. In the pick up Station, there are special personnel for quality inspection of painted parts. Similarly, our factory adopts report mechanism. Subsequent assembly or factory inspection inspector find that the spray painting is unqualified and they will report it.