Mine Small Wheel Loader Engine Brand Weichai Deutz 6102 Engine
1. Products Description of MCLLROY Wheel Loader
If you're looking for a small machine with bigger performances,then MCLLROY wheel loader is made for you with its amazing lifting and dumping height and huge breakout force when it is equipped with buckets,or with pallet forks,guaranteed max productivity.
We use Yunnei engine for this loader. Many developing countries do not currently have strict requirements on engine emissions. Therefore, for export to Southeast Asia, we use Yunnei engines. Yunnei engines are relatively stable in performance and affordable, and can be described as the most cost-effective engine among small loaders.
2. Specificationof MCLLROY Wheel Loader
Weichai Deutz 6102
EU Stage II
Max. Travel Speed
315 split torque converter
Hydraulic Cycle time - lift
≤ 10 s
Min. Ground Clearance
3. Details and Advantages of MCLLROY Compact Wheel Loader
1) The cab has a wide field of view, which facilitates work in all directions and safe walking.
2) Uses engineering tyres with a rubber content of over 38% .
3) External distribution valve and removable fuel tank for easy servicing and maintenance.
4) Buckets are in accord with construction standard,which is suitable for heavy-duty work.
5) The upgraded side flip hood and the counterweight of the crimped model give a more attractive appearance.
6) The design of the tiger head base strengthens the dynamic arm to withstand the force.
4. Inspectionof MCLLROY Wheel Loader
The inspection is as important as any other procedure. After checking the tire pressure,level of bucket,hydraulic oil,bolts, track width ,dashboard and electrical system , MCLLROY technicians usually need to inspect the followings(Parts III) :
1) Do the road test for 3 to 6km. If the water temperature is below 100 deg celcius after the road test, that is qualified, otherwise, technician will check where the problem is.
2) And then check if the lubricant oil pressure is normal;
3) Use thermometer to test the temperature of gearbox and hydraulic oil.
4) Touch the air pump by hand;
5) Check for abnormal noise, oil leakage.
6) Do the brake performance test :drive the loader on a 45-degree slope, step on the brake and do not let go, it's okay if the loader does not move.