Front End Small Wheel Loader Work Load 2.5 Ton 2500kg
1. Products Description of MCLLROY Wheel Loader
In general, for construction machinery, the four most important factors are: price, quality, operation, and after-sales.
The amount of shovel material and the stability of the loader depend on the cooperation of the loader frame.
The flexibility and light operation mainly depends on the hydraulic system of the loader.
The low failure rate depends on quality as well as the after-sales service.
MCLLROY wheel Loaders are widely used in the construction, municipal engineering, urban and rural gardens, lime, sand, cement factories, mines and other enterprises and institutions and departments. It is particularity applied to the narrow space for the loading operation of stone,sand and other construction materials.
2. Specificationof MCLLROY Wheel Loader
Weichai Deutz 6102
EU Stage II
Max. Travel Speed
315 split torque converter
Hydraulic Cycle time - lift
≤ 10 s
Min. Ground Clearance
Reach at Max.Dump Height
3. Details and Advantages of MCLLROY Compact Wheel Loader
1) With an anti-rollover cab, safety, guaranteed.The use of high pressure tempered glass makes it less likely that people will be injured even if the glass breaks.
2) Ergonomic adjustable seat for less fatiguing driving.
3 The general dashboard and integrated hydraulic operating lever design make driving simple and easy to handle.
4) Dual high and low speed gearboxes and handles for quick switching between work and travel modes.
5) The visual skylight design makes overhead shovelling and unloading operations more convenient.
4. Inspectionof MCLLROY Wheel Loader
The inspection is as important as any other procedure. After checking the tire pressure,level of bucket,hydraulic oil,bolts and track width,MCLLROY technicians usually need to inspect the followings(Parts II) :
1) Check the meters reading on dash board inside the cab,including
n brake pump pressure: 0.4-0.8;
n lubricant oil pressure: 0.2-0.6;
n water temperature: check if it is too high after the testing;
n torque converter pressure: 2.2-2.4
n (at full load and step heavily on the accelerate pedal)
2) Check if head light, tail light, on and off switch of different functions, and radio operating normally, if electric wires are exposed.