|Brand Name:||New Sky||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Moving Type:||Wheel Loader||Certification:||ISO|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Engine Brand:||Weichai|
13000kg Motor Grader Machine,
Heavy Equipment Small Motor Grader,
Heavy 13000kg Motor Grader
New Sky Official Mini Motor Grader NK130 Manufacturer heavy equipment
NK130 of motor grader are usuall used in the projects like road surface leveling, slope leveling, bulldozing, ditch digging,scarification and snow removing on the road, airport and farmland. with the socity development and market requirs, the motor grader has been a necessary in defense construction, mine construction, urban and rural road construction and irrigation works and farmland improvement.
Features of NK130 Motor Grader:
1. Base in the traditional shape with advanced design conception, we upgrade the machine appearance.
2. To facilitate the steer, we use single-lever joy stick
3. Brake system is hydraulic controlled, the hydraulic power shift gearbox includes 6 Forward gears, and 3 Reverse gears.
4. To ensure the operation safe and reliable, the machine is adopted international matched hydraulic parts.
5. The blade movement is hydraulic controlled fully, the Blade size is 3658*610mm
6. The rear axle is with NO-SPIN self -locking differential.
7. To make sure a comfortable operation environment, we make a reasonable distribution of the adjustable operation panel, seat, lever and instrument
8. New design of Cabin to provide a wide visibility and good sealing.
9. Some adoptable configurations: front bulldozing plate, rear scarifier.
A motor grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a grader as a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat surface during the grading process.Graders are commonly used in the construction and maintenance of dirt roads and gravel roads. In the construction of paved road they are used to prepare the base course to create a wide flat surface upon which to place the road surface. Graders are also used to set native soil or gravel foundation pads to finish grade prior to the construction of large buildings. Graders can produce inclined surfaces, to give cant (camber or sideslope) to roads.
|Blade Cutting Force(kg)||6930|
|Front Wheel Steering Angle(mm)||6153|
|Middle Wheel to Rear Wheel(mm)||1550|
|Max. Front Wheel Steering Angle(°)||50|
|Max. Articulated Steering Angle(°)||25|
|Min. Turning Radius(mm)||7400|