|Brand Name:||New Sky||Dimension:||8200*3000*3480|
|Moving Type:||Wheel Loader||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Operating Mass (kg):||17400||Rated Load Weight(kg):||5000|
• Long wheelbase provides strong stability
• Pilot control
• Full hydraulic flow amplification system for less steering rou nd and easy operation
• Newly-designed dash panel & operation box equipped on seat
• A/C & fuel gauge
• Electronic-control backward-open engine cover for easy maintenance
• Strengthened bucket with wear-resisting plate and teeth
• Installment boxes at both sides holding steering and brake component
• Optimized radiation system
• 290L fuel tank
• A diagnostic port is set on the cab floor for easier maintenance of pumps and valves
The rated load capacity of NK956C is 5000kg, and the bucket capacity is 3.0 cubic meters.It is a kind of earth-rock construction machinery widely used in highway, railway, construction, hydropower, port, mining and other construction projects. It is mainly used for shoveling soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials. It can also be used for ore and hard Soil and other light excavation. Replacing different auxiliary working devices can also carry out bulldozing, lifting and other materials such as wood loading and unloading operations.In road construction, especially in the construction of high-grade highways, loaders are used for filling and excavation of subgrade works, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixtures and cement concrete yards. In addition, it can also carry out operations such as soil transportation, leveling the ground and pulling other machinery. Because the loader has the advantages of fast operation speed, high efficiency, good maneuverability, and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in engineering construction.
* Establish pre-sale, in-sale and after-sales service systems and standardization.
* Fast service and response processing ability.
* Training and helping agents and users improve their technical service capabilities
|Rated Load Weight(kg)||5000|
|Drive Axle||Dry-type Axle|
|Emission Regulation||Tier2/Stage II|